- 2 Ft. 14 Gauge Grounded Power Cord
- On/Off switch with built-in resettable circuit breaker
- White or Green Color
- UL Certified
Not A Surge Protector
To reduce the risk of electrical shock use only indoors and in dry locations. This is not a surge protector. Do not overload the power strip outlets. (15 amp, 1875 watts, maximum.) Be sure to plug the power strip into a 125V wall receptacle. Do not coil the power cord when in service.
- Do not use power strip outdoors in wet, oily areas or in high temperatures.
- Use only with 125V AC power. Always use grounding adapter when plugging power strip into a two-outlet wall receptacle.
- If the circuit breaker “pops” due to power overload, unplug and remove the appliance that caused the excess power drain and reset the circuit breaker button.
- To avoid overheating, make sure the power cord is uncoiled and knot free.
- Always grip the plug to pull the plug out of a receptacle. Never pull the plug out by the power cord.
- Do not use this power strip as a switch for a refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
- Do not use this power strip if a switch or cord is damaged.
Rating: 125Vac, 15A, 60Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.